NORMAL STATEMENT WITHIN THE MEANING OF D.LGS 196/2003, FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (personal data protection code, hereinafter referred to as "code"), in relation to your personal data that we have received and which we intend to process, we inform you of the following .
1) All the information acquired by the undersigned company, as well as those that will subsequently be collected, concern the management of customers and suppliers, carried out by entering company data bases for the purposes of avoiding regulatory, tax and contract obligations, internal work organization, statisticians, sending commercial and promotional information concerning their activities to active and / or potential customers and others connected to the economic activity of our company. The processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means and includes - in compliance with the limits and conditions laid down in Article 11 of the code - all the operations provided for by Article 4 paragraph 1 letter a of code, necessary for the treatment in question.
2) Without prejudice to communications made in fulfillment of legal or contractual obligations, all data collected and processed can be communicated to: - to our agents, employees, collaborators, suppliers, as part of their duties and / or any contractual obligations with them; - to the companies in charge of market surveys, any commercial partners; - third parties entrusted by the company to carry out all or part of the obligations assumed with the contract or connected to them; Credit institutions for collection and payment transactions; central risks and / or companies that manage commercial information services, business associations, debt collection companies; - studies of legal, administrative and fiscal advice, work, safety and hygiene at work commissioned by the undersigned company; - state bodies responsible for verifying and checking the regularity of accounting and tax obligations of the law; - companies operating in the transport sector.
WARNINGS: failure to provide the right of which sub1) and 2) to our company prevents the conclusion of the contract or the continuation of business relationships in place.
3) The eventual dissemination of data, however treated, may take place for purposes connected to the economic activity of our company. The processing of these data may also consist in their communication or dissemination abroad, both inside and outside the European Union.
The rights of the interested party are indicated in art. 7 of the code, which is attached.
The data controller is MARCO CREMONESE - Hinterm Bahnhof, 24 - Nuremberg 90459 DE - CF: DE813543604
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH D.Lgs. 196/2003
art.7 (Right to access personal data and other rights)
1) The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in legible form
2) The interested party has the right to obtain indication;
a) the origin of personal data; a) the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the holder, of the person in charge and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3) The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those who have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4) The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.